Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Game Over

Hola peeps...

Have been a while since i updated my blog....well, just finished my exam for this semester. Hip hip hooray!

But still can't decide what to do next...

Hmmm...let me see, i think i want to finish all the muvees that have been occupying my lappy for months!

I cannot go back home coz I have some things to settle and I am too lazy to pack my belongings and throw them in the storeroom! Waaaah...for every semester, we have to do that over and over again...why can't they just invent a system which does not required us to move around or up and down...huhu

Ok, back to my life....

Right now, there is nothing new. Last week, one of my kakak sdare get married. It was a tiring week. After sooooo long of no weddings to help, then that week is most tiring ever!

The solemnization was on Saturday so the preparation began on Friday. I helped out for the bride's room, then do some flower arragements, help to bring things up and down the house. The house located at the 10th storey, while the makan2 place is at the void deck of the opposite block. So you could imagine of how tiring it was...but I was so happy so I forgot that it was quite troublesome and the tiredness I felt after the event! huhuhu...

During the event, I met a looooot of my relatives. It was fun, really. And there is one significant question that kept asking me again and again...

"Dyah bila lagi?"

well... that is for me to find and for you to guess...

Adios peeps ;)

No comments: