Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Secret Lesson

When we meet someone new, there will always be something that we could learn from them.

And yes, I did learnt a loooooooT from every guy that I know...and the thing that I learnt is that LESSONS ABOUT GUYS.

And this lesson are not being teach in any schools...but it is being learnt in life...

Things that I grabbed from some of my guyfrens are as listed:

W: Do not trust guy easily - It is hard for guys to express what they really feel - MOST guys like girls based on their looks (not all, but mostly) - They are unpredictable - their EGO is their bestfriend *winks* - Girls will go for guys who got cash and career (REaLLy?)

M: When the man is not honest with you, just forget him - They will always try to win your heart but never know how to treasure it

Based on what I had learnt, I managed to get alot from W rather than M....Mayb because W is my wingman, while M is just someone who I fell with once upon a time ago... And I admit that I am much more close to W than M....and I think that is why M decided to let me go after I shared some stories about W....hmmm...well that is a mistake which I really learnt!

No comments: