Monday, June 1, 2009

Something + sometimes + someone =)

Hola Peeps...

In life, there will always be something which beyond our expectation happened...

Just now, i had a short chat with one of my guy friends...i've mentioned him before in some of my previous posts...and frankly speaking, I am quite closed with 3 guys right now...and all of them still are full of questions and answers....

Ok, so back to the chatting thing...I saw him online on YM so I greet him...here are a bit of our conversation:


me: salam awak!


him: salam.


me: apa kabar? awak tengah keja ke?


him: khabar baik. haah.


me: sori ganggu.


him: tidak mengapa. bila exam?


me: 17 june. cepat kan? awak tak cuti ke?


him: Saya dapat keja kat penang. Mayb pertengahan bulan ni kena lapor diri.


me: Alhamdulillah. bagus la. dekat dgn family awak. keja apa tu?


him: production executive. tu lar dekat dgn family. tapi lagi jauh dgn awk. huhu


me: eleh...takpe la jauh di mata. hehe... awak, keja tu buat pe?


him: ok awak...saya ada keja nak wat.



he signed out. I was like....WTH. he is a guy which is full of questions and it is really hard to figure it out. what does is mean when he says "...lagi jauh dgn awak..."? It was like there is something that have to do with the distance which apart us...

I did not care to consider about him until he said like dis. hmmm....

And about the other guy, things are quite neutral a bit. Alhamdulillah....he contacted me back only that we want to give some times to ourselves. We have clear things out. I hope that Allah will show me the way to my one and only guy...I'm sick and tired with all these questions and game...
Hmmm....

2 comments:

Ayoosha said...

Oh my dear don't think too much ok.
I understand what u feel..

But i want to ask u one question, how many times did he say "lagi jauh dari awak" or something like that?

Did he mentioned that he likes you?

If he ever said that he likes you, yes he does.

But, when he didn't say anything and this is the first time ever u heard from his mouth don't take it too seriously cos i think this sentence is normal.

Good luck and update more :)

Dyah said...

Yeah...i know...

I'm thinking to much and need to slower down my pace a bit...