Friday, June 26, 2009

C. H. O. I. C. E. S.

To live hell or live well ----> You choose.

In life, most of the things that appeared to us involved choices. And in making choices, it is important for us to choose wisely.

I have made some wrong choices, therefore I decided from this very moment, I'm going to try make some good and wise choices. InsyaAllah....

Last few days, I have been busy teaching Qur'anic recitation with my aunty...She was amazing, MasyaAllah... At first, I thought that her Qur'anic recitation skill is weak...but then, I discovered that her reading was quite good...only her pronunciation and speed need to be improved.

Besides teaching. I also got the opportunity to meet with my old2 frens. They are still doing well and standing strong. MasyaAllah....unlike me, who always faced with doubts and confusion. The chance to meet with them is such a blessing for me. If I did not meet them, I would not realize something....and now, thanks to Allah for all His blessings and wills.

I realized that I have lost something that is so valuable to me ----> the blessings of Allah and fear towards Him.

I do not want to sound like a pious person, however this is the fact that I faced. No one, but me.

I was too busy in finding the perfect man for me, thus I forgot to seek help from Him. HE always there for me. Waiting for me to find Him. However, I am too arrogant and proud of myself. I forgot everything about Him, whereas He never ever forget me.

And whenever I got to know with someone, I forgot to thank Him. I based all the results on my actions and effort....and indeed, when the effort is empty, so will the result be.

From now on, I will try my best to be a good muslimah. InsyaAllah.

I do not want to get something which I want, but I want things that I NEED. Allah knows what best for me. So I will rest my future in His hand. but this does not mean that I gave up on trying. NO. I will try, strive, struggle and grab for the best. I wanted to GIVE more and more. Because that is what life is all about.

and one of the important choices which I made today: not to get involved with Guys anymore. Friends = yes. More than friends = NO.

You may find me boring. Sued me. but I am not gonna move as that is my decision. If there is someone out there for me, he will appear one day. I believed that. InsyaAllah.

One more thing, I have to build a wall between me and W. It is for my own good. So the construction will begin next semester. Hopefully.

Ok la...I gotta go to bed coz I have to get up at 230. Going to the airport, to send off my cousin.

and...yeah. A recent news stated today that the king of POP, Michael Jackson, have his eternal sleep forever, or in another word, he died..hehe

Well, seems like people keep going to meet with the Lord...and I am still waiting for my time.

May Allah bless YOu!

No comments: