Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Leaf

Salam Peeps...

WhaT a BraNd and FreSh new Day!

That is what I feel from the moment I woke up from my sleep =)

I do not know why....but I just feel grateful for being alive!!!!

SOunds funny, rite? Well, sometimes you does not know why you feel something even though you tried to find some causes to your feeling....

Even though there are so many problems rite now in my mind, I still feel happy..Alhamdulillah...

And now, I'm gonna put myself first in everything that I do...

I want to take my sweet old time that I've missed...

I do not want to burden myself with all these uncertainties...

And most of all, I want to stop blogging about these crappy guyfrens...hehehe

But if there's anything juicy, I'll definitely update...don't worry k...

YOU will be the first one to know *winks*

Ok then, gotta go... I have class to attend....

Sayonara =)

1 comment:

Ayoosha said...

hehehe.. good luck ;)

have a nice day