Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And yes...

...he was there for me =) (plus YOu...you know who you are *winks*)

People would always say that friend in need is a friend indeed...however, sometimes we just need someone that is right and at the right place.

When one people gone, another will come to us. As for that someone, W, was there for me last night. Listening to the unfortunate story of mine... then slowly he gave me some advices...

"Always learn from mistakes, Fadiah... Whatever had happened are the past. You must face your phobia so that you will know whether you still had that phobia or not...."

And yes, it is true.

About the other guy, he was silent as usual. I gave him my last sms yesterday. I apologized to him for all my wrong-doings and I tell him that I will not disturb him anymore. And that's it.

Things are just soooo vague between us. It is just impossible to continue something which are clearly unclear...I've tried my best. and yes...It's time to move on...

2 comments:

Ayoosha said...

"When one people gone, another will come to us" >>> really??? Wow! I wish! ;)

Aha you tell him that you will not disturb him anymore, Dyah no wonder he keeps quiet :P

Oh yeah it is our fate to be like this or we need to struggle more a bit? *think*

Dyah said...

Struggle is needed in everything...but after the struggle, it is in the fate whether he is for us or not *winks*