Monday, June 29, 2009

RizQ

When one doors closed, another door will open for you....that is rizQ...

This morning, I received an sms from IIUM...stating about a job offer...I called them back and got to know that they want it as soon as possible....

I was like...WTH...so I just pass it...

They want it quick and I was having my holidays in S'pore + teaching my aunt + attending some weddings...and why in the world should I go back to IIUM? just for the matter of this job? It is not worth at all...

After the conversation, I called W...just to share with him the story...

At first, he was surprised to receive call from me...It was unexpected...hehe
Then I shared with him about the job offer...and he said: "Alah fadiah...ko keja dgn aku sudah..."

Hahaha...I had a great laugh with him. Did not talk much. He was too excited to get a chance to talk with me. hehe.

Well, it seems that it is going to be hard for me to leave him...Haiz...

2 comments:

shosho said...

I am not interested to know what job that IIUM offer but am excited to know who is that 'W' hehehehe ;):P

Dyah said...

shosho...i miz u...heehe