Sunday, May 31, 2009

And there he goes....aGain....

When you are in a relationship with someone, you will tend to expect more than you usually do...

That's the problem with me....

He is the kind of guy who will come and go in my life....

but when I'm into this relationship with him, I expected him to contact me all the time...

and of course, he will not contact me every day....coz he is himself.

And I am too selfish...always want things to be like what I want...never considered about how he feels...

Stop blaming him, Fadiah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dyah!! That's soooooo true!
Because women's sensitivity is difference from men.

Men feel closer through shared activities like sports, outdoor activities that are decidedly active and physical.

Women feel closer through communication, emotional content and personal perspectives.

Many men tend to find such sharing and involvement uncomfortable, if not, overwhelming.

You are not selfish, Dyah. You are just yourself and he is just himself.

I hope you a bit "sabar" in a relationship. Do not get upset so fast ok dear :)

Dyah said...

Yeah...have to increase my patient a bit...

Thanks for the info, dear =)