Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whatever...

Do not hate people, Fadiah....

Yeah...i know that hatred is not good, but somehow I cant control it...

I've tried many ways...avoidance, neglect him...but still, i cant get him out of my mind...

Come on la, Fadiah...try your best and take those who love you...not those who you loved...

today, i had my midterm...yesterday, i could not study at all...i was reading the notes for today midterm and yet, my mind was wandering around on the thoughts of him and what we had done...

O Allah...help me please....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha! Your situation similar like mine.
If you think of him you cannot do your own things.

Btw, I like your idea when u say "take those who love you not those who you loved" i agree with you on this.

Good luck with you exams and wish you have a good marks.

Peace out.