Monday, May 25, 2009

Holding On

People come and go in your life...there will always be the new and old ones...

And those who stay along the way in your life deserves so much and should be appreciated...

An interesting update in my life: I'm getting to feel something towards someone...

Like a song goes: "It started with a feeling...which then grew into a hope..."

yeah...that's totally right.

It's all begins with a simple phone call...then started with friendship, without knowing one another...then slowly feelings bloomed and there we are...in a relationship, but still...there are some vague things that I have to make it clear....

It is difficult when you know someone who is new to you...Meaning that: u did not know anyone who is related to him...you did not know his past (except for what he told you) and you did not have anyone to refer to...

So in that case, you will have to trust him and only him. And yes, even though there will always be risks, you will have to face it.

I trust him with all my heart, however there will always be to certain extend which I did not trust him fully....I will do as best as I can...and I am totally into this relationship. Unless if there is no future for us, then I will follow it if that is the best for me.

He is such a bless for me as I am for him.

"O Allah, grant us with happiness and make it easier for us in our future. Ameen..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you don't need his references.

Example me. Even though I know his close friends, I never ask his friends about him. I know you want some references so you can dig some information about him but you actually can do it by yourself. ;)

Please remember that many people who are in serious relationship but in the end they are not married. Because this is fate. We did not know. You can only predict but you cannot confirm it.
My advice is you can trust him but not 100% and follow your heart.

Good luck in your relationship :)

Dyah said...

thank you a looot...

really appreciate your thoughts...

Anonymous said...

anytime hun..