Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Countdown

Sarah, me and Jane


Another 2 more days to go....

and I'm going to Singapore.....! weeeee~

It's have been a looong time since I got back and this Friday will gonna be the first day I'm in Singapore for this year..!

Ok, did you notice something new @ my blog? Well, I've just updated some accessories to my blog...that are the Shoutout and my blog ist...heee~

I am new to this blogging thing, therefore it is hard for me to configure it out. I like it plain and simple. The most important thing that I got some space to express myself. Yeah, that's the real purpose for me to create this blog.

+ do Mind my Language. Sometimes I used English. Sometimes Malay. Sometimes Arabic. (as if...Hahaha). Sometimes ALL x))

I make mistakes because I am learning.

Ok, right now, I wanna go to sleep for a while because I did not sleep after solat Fajr just now. Later, I wanna study for my midterm this friday. Dah nak cuti pun ada midterm...Woooo~

1 comment:

Ayoosha said...

Haha now you already in singapore,..
alhamdulillah you safely arrived here and now we are chatting ^_^

WELCOME BACK!