Saturday, September 5, 2009

Counting Days...


Me + Red Spec = That is SO NOT me



Right now, I'm counting days till the day for me to go back HOME. Weeeee~ And starting from today, just left 5 more days to go.....!

Can't wait....can't wait! HEheHe...

Yesterday, me had a GREAT day out with my adek2. We went to watch The Final Destination. The movie was ok-ok laaa...the ending can be predicted. The same ending as the previous final destinations' movie...The difference is only the part of how each character died. And to tell you the truth, I really enjoyed watching how they died. Crazy huh? HAHAHA...

Then, we do some window-shopping while waiting time to break our fast. After we have done enough walking, we went to Pizza Hut for our iftar. The meal was delicious especially the Masalla Pizza. I can still feel the taste right now (WOooOOI...puasa ar..!) hehehe

I really had fun and enjoyed the time with my juniors. They are fun to be with and really know how to entertain me. I just could forget all my problems when I am with them. Thanks ALLAH for letting me to get to know them...

Ok, wanna update a bit about my status. People kept asking me whether I am single or attached. And when I answered that I am single, they don't believe me. Hmmm...

And to tell you the truth, I really Enjoyed my SINGLE life, but lately, Im kinda getting sick of it. The urge of wanting to have someone special is always appear, but somehow, I manage to control it. Alhamdulillah.

Because, I DO believe that my other will appear soon...And I'm not going to stop Believing...

Oh ya...and about W,
he is HISTORY.

Starting from the moment I gave him that letter, things changed. He stop texting me..no more Goodnight or Good morning wishes...no more asking "Ko watpe, Fadiah?"...and I think, it is because of me. Cause there is one time where I asked him not to sms me, unless it is important. Well, I deserved that.

But during that time, I was pissed off with the finance...! He should've understand...hmmm...

But he is human, after all. Have feelings. And I always forget that.
So all are coming back to me.

I cannot blame him for my mistake. And I have to LET him GO. So, right now, I am struggling really hard to not to think about him. And it is NOT easy. REALLY.

I have to try.

It is really hard when you lose someone who is close to you. Therefore, appreciate and treasure them. That goes especially to ME.










3 comments:

dill said...

Hi Dyah!

Well, things are not easy to face these days. As a friend, what i can say is, Sabar banyak-banyak :) Insyaallah, good things will happen to you. Take care, ya

Dyah said...

thank you, Dill...

I really have to be strong...

kadang2 diri ni tak kuat...

Ayoosha said...

Haha just want to say that your SPEC is so nice ^_^ hehe