Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Silence


SOmetimes moment of silent is the best moment of all....

And certain things are better left unsaid...

That are some motivational quotes as reinforcement for me to be quiet...

Since I lived in this world, I have done a lot of talking. And yes, we REALLY need to talk in order to make others understand us. However, sometimes too much of talking is also not good. And I've experienced that a LooooooooooooT...

I admit that I've make a lot of mistakes through talking and being loud. I am really and truly regret it. Because most people always could not handle the truth. They like to keep things to themselves rather that sharing it with others. Sometimes I am also like that. Therefore, I must try as hard as I can to know where and when I am supposed to voice out my opinion.

Luckily that I have this one assignment for the Psychology of Learning. It is called 'Behaviour Modification', where you have to choose one behaviour that you desired to change. And I believe that I really need to change myself in terms of my talkativeness.

Pray for me ya ;)

No comments: