Friday, September 18, 2009

Dream....


I had this WEIRD dream last night...

A dream of someone proposing to me as his wife...and the thing is I know HIM!!!!

And for your info, he is not W (it would be nice if it him) . Hahaha... I wish!

And this guy, who proposed to me in this dream is someone who I knew during my SECONDARY school years!

And one more funny thing, W was there, in the dream! He was there as the guy's friend, and yes, they also know each other in the REAL life.

WOoOooW...!

A really weird dream, huh?

It was soooo long and I think I had been married to him in the dream!

Haaah...luckily it was only a DREAM. I can't really imagine if it is real...

because:

the guy is someone whom I know and rarely speak to.

So, is this some kind of signs or just an empty dream?

I wonder....

No comments: