Monday, December 20, 2010

Alrite!

Today is just like any normal day for me...

Nothing special. Just a ME time. Stayed at home, did some chores, surfed the net, update this blog, chatted with some friends and oh yeah, I'm gonna buy a DSLR from my fren. weeeeee~

She's gonna sell it & I am so gonna buy it. Must start my saving from now. Ok Go! heeee~

Regarding my not-very-special day, the First person who wished me is W!!!!

I am So hyped. that I went speechless. Then he called me & gave me the 'best' est birthday present ever!!!! Oh W...you are such a sweet sweet guy...mcm mana la aku tak jatuh hati kat ko...but naaaah, that will just happen in my dreams...hahaha

And rite now, my mind is still finding ways on how to get easy money. And I know, there is NO easy way to get it. So I have to try and try....never ever give up. Coz by giving up, you will not see the opportunity which lies in front of your eyes =)

I am loooking forward for tomorrow...insyaAllah!




No comments: