Saturday, December 25, 2010

Let Go (or Let's Go!)

“When Allah knows you’re ready for the responsibility of commitment,
HE’ll reveal the right person under the right circumstances. Wait
patiently. Don’t waste your time searching and wishing. Grow and be ready, you’ll see Allah will give you a love story far better than you could ever dream of.”


It was me who started it & it will be me who will ended it.

W.

Yeah...a lot of time I have said that I wanna let him go. And MANY times also I DID NOT STICK to my word.


Why?


Bcoz I LOVE him.

I dont blame him, bcoz I also do not know his TRUE feeling. It is soooo hard for me to even guess what he feel, as he did not tell me. If I could guess, I would say that he LIKES me, but I do not know based on LOVE or desire. but I think that it would be more to desire rather than the love itself.

Today, I went to work. He was also there as he has to relief for someone. After class, I asked him to wait for me. He did, but @ the MRT. Then, during the journey, I talked to him. I asked him a lot of questions. And all are DIRECT questions. and I EXPECT him to answer me honestly.


These are some of the KEY-PoH questions:
-Ko takde matair lagi?
-Ko ada suke org tak?


Then he answered NO. He said "Fadiah, kalau ada, kau la org pertama yg aku akan bilang...."

Yeah, mayb he's right. & he is telling the truth. It is only ME. and the problem is only with me.

After that, I realized that I am too concern about him & it is not good. It is really not good. And when I realized, then I have to stop it.

So before I stop him, it is better to stop myself. So there you go. Letting GO & Let's Go...!!!









No comments: