Wednesday, December 29, 2010

InterView

This more-ning, I had an interview. Went out at 10, then reached at bustop around 1020. I lost my way (as I expected) for a while & luckily I managed to find the place. The block located exactly near the junction, which directed to the Downtown East. *sigh*

The interview was ok-ok la...As you all know, I DON'T LIKE interview. Thank You.

As the old saying goes "Kalau ada rezki, tak kemana..." Though I performed like *toot*, this evening I received a phone call, saying that I was selected and can start to come tomorrow for orientation. Weeee~

And guess what, My old colleagues missed me! HAhaha... They miss the DJ (which is me, coz I used to sing and entertain them) and the Tukang Gunting (which is also me) Hehehe.. ALamak, I also missed them la sey....All those gadoh2, pekik2 mcm tarzan...rindu gilerrrrr...giler pun tak rindu mcm gini...hahaha

Oh yeah...I just remembered what Cikgu had said that during the interview... He used the metaphor of apples as to relate it to the economic increasing in Singapore. Woah. berat nah. tak larat nak pikir. hahaha. ok bye!





No comments: