Thursday, December 16, 2010

Follow Me...

Assalamualaikum...

It has been like centuries I have not updated this blog.... If it is a thing, it will be super-duper dusty and surrounded by spiderwebs... and I will be sneezing while cleaning it up. I am allergic to dust, by the way...

Ok...updates updates (I know that you guys are waiting for this part rite?)

Let's go thru my updates chronologically k...

1. I have officially resigned from my work! yeay!!!

2. I working as admin, which is just temporary...and my stress level has decreased. wuhoooo~

3. I am very very very looking forward for the UPCOMING MONDAY...hehe

4. My parents have been bugging me to look up for full-time jobs. and I replied "OK".
HAHAHA...dun wanna reply so much. it is really safe, u know. hehe

5. I AM IN THE SAVING MODE. Thank you. Therefore, I will be a bit (or maybe more)
calculative.


And let me recap a bit what happened yesterday...

Woke up in the morning, bcoz Ibu have been nagging me to find full-time jobs. Then had my shower & help out with some chores. Went to the library (coz some of the mags are due. damn.), shopped for groceries. Went back home.

While I am doing the groceries shopping, Bluefairy texted me. She asked me to tell W that her workplace has been trying to call him , but no answer. Then I told her, that he has not contacted me since morning. So I guess that he is not in Singapore or mayb has been busy.

But then I texted him. Asking him to call her back.

5 min later, he told me that he already returned the call. Ok...that was fast. And I was thinking, Nak kena tunggu aku bilang ke baru nak jawab call? Hmmmm.ok watever.

Later that evening, Bluefairy asked me to accompany her for a jalan2 @ Geylang. Asked permission from Ibu, then *poof* Out me go!!! Heeeee~

Had a lot of fun. But unfortunately didnt get to shop coz my MOTTO for this month is:

Say NO to SHOPPING. Say YES to SAVING. (aku tak tahu nak rasa sedih atau gumbira)


Ok la..Azan pun telah pun berkumandang menandakan telah masok waktu solat zohor.

Before I end this post, just wanna say that I miss all of u & this blog to. Sorry for abandoned you for a quite a long time. But this time around, I promise to keep updating it k... *pinky promise*

k la. before Ibu datang, better aku cabot.

Chao chin chao
Sekian.
Wassalam.






No comments: