Monday, January 3, 2011

...and yeah, I hurt him again.

Me and my stupid mouth. and not-think-before action.

All these happened bcoz I met him @ a wedding. Then I talked to him, he did replied. Just a short conversation. Then I saw him talking to his friends, very the shiok one. Not a really short conversation. I wish that 'they' were me. I wanna him to talk to me normally. I really really want to have that happy, funny, hilarious + sometimes serious conversation with him.

But I just do not know how to tell him that. Coz we could talk like almost anything in the SMS, but when in came face-to-face, we are speechless. or just a short conversation.

I do not know why. but whatever it is, there is always a reason or some sort of 'hikmah' behind everything that happened.

Behind every mysteries in this world, there lies ALLAH's power.

Kalau dia maafkan aku kali ni, aku agak dia ni mesti bukan manusia. Aku tabik spring betol ar...heeeee~




No comments: