Sunday, January 16, 2011

Countdown

I am hopeless when it comes to fashion.





"If life is so short..."

"If tomorrow never comes ..."

Don't you realize that there is always 'IF' in front of every sentences that are CERTAIN?

Now I realize it & times are running out. But thank u, LORD for making me realize the important things in life.

I have really learnt my mistakes & I have start my savings. And 3 months from now, I aim to save more than 3K. InsyaAllah. Do pray for me ya....really need ur duaa =)

And for all these time, I have been talking about marriage... I realize that I know NOTHING about it. All I know that I wanna get married, without knowing the REAL intention of doing it. I really need to learn a looot...!

Ive read this article about marriage & understand that it is not an easy journey. It is a journey which come with so many responsibilities. Therefore, I must get prepare & teach myself things that can please my future husband.

A slice from the article:

A marriage is based on:

Knowledge not looks,

Practice not preaching,

Forgiveness not anger,

Spiritual love not lust and compromise!



One should look for a person who

(1) Has love for Allah (SWT) and his Messenger

(2) Has knowledge of the deen (religion), and can act upon it

(3) can control his/her anger and another important and crucial factor that he/she be

(4) willing to compromise.



ALhamdulillah...After read it, I realize that life is short, therefore I wanna do the BEST that I can. I want to RENEW my relationship with my CReator... I really really do. It has been so long that I ignored HIM, I forget about HIM. How ignorant I am! I am so ashamed of myself as sumtimes it would really bring me down. However, Thanks to HIM again, for saving me, for showing me the way & for guiding me all these time...

Therefore, I will not let go of this chance. I wanna grab it & hold on to it tightly.

"If you Love ALLAH & do for HIS sake, everything will be fine." Kheir InsyaAllah.

Please spare a duaa for me. Jazakumullah kheir =)

No comments: