Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SemileyDictioN




I am addicted to SMILE. Cant deny it.

For these few days, I have been collecting smiles from strangers. Sounds weird, rite? Hahaha. But that is the truth. I will go out everyday, then start to count for every smile that I received from strangers.

And for these 2 days, I had received about 20 smiles - mostly are from woman & makchix2 & about 2 like that are from guys (part ni terkejut ckit la...lelaki mana la nak senyum kat aku ni..huhu).

Owh FYI, I dont smile at guys but I can talk to strangers. And I dont smile every minute, but I do smile every MORNING, right after I woke up from my sleep.
There are a lot of benefits that we can get from smiling...And most of all, our Prophet has already encourage us to smile to our brothers & sisters as a charity. It has been mentioned in one of the Hadeeth:

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Charity is prescribed for each descendant of Adam every day the sun rises.” He was then asked: “From what do we give charity every day?” The Prophet answered: “The doors of goodness are many…enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf, leading the blind, guiding one to the object of his need, hurrying with the strength of one’s legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help, and supporting the feeble with the strength of one’s arms–all of these are charity prescribed for you.” He also said: “Your smile for your brother is charity.” - Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 98

And some of the benefits are (thanks to about.com ):

1. Smiling Makes us Attractive


2. Smiling Changes our Mood


3. Smiling is contagious


4. Smiling Relieves Stress


5. Smiling Boosts Your Immune System.

(You can refer to the site for more benefits)


Soooo... what are u waiting for? (Plez insert colby & mizz nina song)


Put on a smile & it's FREE!!! =)



No comments: