Thursday, January 20, 2011

owh-Kay




Every moment thanks Allah, Every second remembers HIM =)

Im kinda happy rite now, therefore I blog. hehehe

Ok, here are some updates on my lurvely Life:

My new Career: As an Ustazah. Ok, this is a bit awkward. Bcoz jadi ustazah. Luckily most of my students called me 'Cikgu' rather than ustazah. hehe. Bukan tak suke, tapi lebih suke Cikgu ar....
One thing that I lurves the most about this job is the TIME. The duration of my werking time is not the usual one, like everyone else...& I heart it sooooo much!

Here is my new timing:

Mon & Wed: 11 am - 6 pm.
Tues: OFF DAY.
Thurs: 12 pm-5 pm.
Fri: 2.15 pm - 9.30 pm.
Sat: 9 am - 4.45 pm.
Sun: 7.45 am - 3.30 pm.

Can u see? My werking time is not like everyone else & the best part is that: I get to escape the PEAK HOURS!!!! Weeeee~ ALhamdulillah.....But somehow, there are NO MORE weekends for me. My NEW definition for weekend is: BUSY-never-end. HAHAHAHA....

But there is one thing about this new werk, which I find that it is a bit hard to swallow, is that the ENVIRONMENT. It is a really SOLEHAH environment. And when I said 'really', it means REALLY REALLY SUPER DUPER solehah. Ok, mayb Fadiah belum kenal dorg sgt. Sebab manusia kan, mesti ada kelemahan.... but then, dorg semua baik2, subhanallah laaaa.... Kawan2 SEBIJIK macam zaman maahad dulu...

And this is really CONTRADICTing with my previous environment.

And.... I find really hard to adapt with it. But somehow, I will TRY. Whatever it is; Just BE YOURSELF & you will be FINE. InsyaAllah~

"O Allah, please strengthen me with YOUR super-duper-mighty power" ;)
Ameen.

No comments: