Sunday, December 20, 2009

As My Age Added...

Assalammualaikum

Just came back from a concert...It was indeed great and fun! I will post the pic later k...

Today, is my 26th birthday, but somehow I couldnt feel anything different at all....

I remembered that I heard someone said: "On your birthday, the first person who you should thank is your MOTHER. Bcoz of her struggle and hardship, you are born in this world."

And through this opportunity, I would like to thanks my MOM and DAD bcoz they will NEVER stop believe in me. Although sometimes (or most of the time) I am stubborn, arrogant etc. , I didnt mean it. I acted like that due to my stupidity and lack of maturity. And deep deep deep down in my heart, I love You both more than anyone else in this world.


Ayah, Ibu & Nenek

and most of all,

Thank YOu Allah for giving me such a wonderful parent!

No comments: