Friday, December 18, 2009

New LeaF

Assalamualaikum

What did I do today?

I stayed home and unpacked my boxes, re-organized my wardrobe and decorated my room! Yeay!
Below are the result of my hard work..haha




BEFORE



AFTER



So what do you think? Nice rite? *perasan*

Dis tyme around, I wanna make my room feel like a princess...I wanna decorate it more and more, but will have to wait for more cash to come in first...no money how can decorate ma? *see, I write also like singlish now*

HAhaha...

And just like my room, I am also emerging into a new person...

Today is the 1st of Muharram... I am not changing bcoz of this maal hijrah thingy...but bcoz I want to...

Bye-bye MY PAST

Bye-bye IIUM

Bye-bye W

And Hello Future ;)

Owh and hello to my adek2 and girlfrens...u gurls will always remain forever *muacks*



No comments: