Thursday, December 24, 2009

So Far...

Assalamualaikum

Today I have just completed my training...Finally, Alhamdulillah.

It had been 4 days of training, then next Monday will soon be the General Meeting and I will gonna start my career OFFICIALLY on Tuesday. Wuhooo...I can't wait!

I know that it will be tiring, stressful, exhausted etc. but somehow I POSITIVELY feel that I am going to enjoy it more...

Ok, so you wanna know what I am doing for my career rite now?

Well, I apply as Kindergarten Teacher in HANIS Montessori..It was unexpected for me to get the job actually... The story was like this: During one of my IIUM senior's wedding, I saw Sya spec and asked her if there is any job vacancy at her work, do tell me. Then she told me to email my resume to her boss...So I did as what she told me.

Then a week after dat, I received a phonecall, asking me to go for an interview in Tampines. I went for the interview, and was quite suprised to find that the one who going to interview me is one of my schoolmate! Waaaah...I was thinking that it is gonna be easy but I kept it at the professional level.

And so, I got the job. Alhamdulillah. I was relieved. I did not expect so much although the job had always be one of my DREAM JOB. Some people may find it stupid and say "Why must you want to be a kindergarten teacher, after you went for your degrees?"

And this is what I am going to answer: "I will go for what I like to do. I have passion for it. So I am going to do it."

Wish me luck, people. And I know that it is gonna be hard but FUN. Heeee~


No comments: