Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Little Things

Assalamualaikum

When you are enjoying the little things in your life, you will feel happier than ever...Alhamdulillah...

That is what I felt for these past few days...

I have started my first full-time work...but not exactly the working part. I have just started the training part. It is fun, but sometimes I do get bored...but most of the time, I enjoyed! heeee~

There is a lot of things that I have learnt and I got to meet with new people! yeay! hehehe...

I enjoyed meeting them and although I know that I may not be close to them, I am grateful to get to know them. However, I DO miss my friends and adek2 in IIUM...but life have to go on... When I chatted or talked with them, I will tell them how I missed them so much, shared with them my stories and so on....

I will always enjoy the smallest things in my life and I am grateful to have them. Thank you Allah...

I wanna share with you about my current working place, but got no time. Mayb later k.
So, remember this: Enjoy the small things in your life. You will never gonna regret! ;)

Take care people =)

No comments: