Friday, December 18, 2009

Rindulaaaah...

Assalammualaikum


Woke up quite early bcoz mum wanna go to work. And I had a lot of things to do today. Besides continuing my room make-over, I have to meet Syu to collect my ticket for the Malam Kebudayaan Islam. OMG. I cant wait. Seriously. I has been playing inside my mind, to see my adek2 perform again...All the best, adek2 ku =)

And rite now, IDK why I am missing badly these two little rascals....wohoooo...

Abdullah


Abd Aziz

Their innocent faces and smile...

Their charming characteristics...

Their naughty and cheeky way to get your attention....

I missed them so badly!

ok...

and yeah, Last night at slept around 2am and when I woke up this morning, I realised that someone just texted me, wishing me Good night at 245 am (like, 2 in the morning?) It is suppossed to be morning not night, rite? ok, whatever lah...

That someone is....W.

Hhmmmmm.....

I tot I said goodbye to him already. *wondering*

No comments: