Saturday, December 26, 2009

19 years & beyond...

Assalamualaikum

I feel happy today! Alhamdulillah =) I got the chance to meet some of my wonderful friends...And most of all, I got to meet with Nadia, my 'oldest' friend in this world...

We have been friend since primary One, that is when I was like 7 years old...and up till now (please do the math on your own), we still keep in touch and shared our vision and series of our lives...Hehehe...

Me & Nad


She is such a wonderful friend...who will always willing to listen to my ramblings and annoying comments, will always hear my stories and tell her amusing stories. And I really find that MOST of her stories are amazing! She is funny and adorable. Never fail to make me laugh. Always concern about my current situation and even willing to help me in finding for me a future husband! Great isn't it? Heeee~

May ALLAH grant her happiness in this life and the hereafter. Ameeen...

Ok, besides meeting with her, I went for the solemnization of one of my former schoolmates, Susie...The event was simple and one of the best thing is that: it was held in a MOSQUE! It is one of my dream to do my solemnization in a mosque too! =)

Below are some of the captured moments:

The Shy Bride

The Calm Groom
The Excited Girl


The Great Sister

After that, we went to Swensens for some chillax moment...


Rabiul & DaLiLah



Khudaijah & me

The Burning Waiter
The Fondue *YummY*


So we sat there for like an hour and doing some story-telling and updates. Nadia told us about the incident about the late 'Giant' who passed away in Cairo. It is like a wake up call for me after hearing to such stories.

This life, I have been taking it for granted. Always procrastinating things that are important and pursue things that are not even worth at all...

But now, Alhamdulillah...after that night, I realized that I have to be strong. I will not going to bother about my love life anymore. This may sounds wrong. Ok, let me put it correctly. I will think about it, but not going to emphasize on it anymore. Previously, I put too much concern into it. Always worried, concerned and whatever la. but now, I will try to be strong. and when the right person comes, I will tie the knot. InsyaAllah =)

All these things will go along the way. But right now, I will have to do important things which I have been neglected for the past few years...such as, purifying my heart and soul. I want to reconnected with my Creator. so that when the time come for me to face him, I can face him in a good condition. I do not want to face HIM in a bad condition. because HE had created in a good condition. Therefore, I will have to return to HIM in that way too.

I know that it will not be an easy way. Therefore I am asking duaa (prayers) from you =)

I pray the best for all of you too, my lovely readers! Jazakumullah khair. May Allah bless!

No comments: