Sunday, December 27, 2009

BlameS

Assalamualaikum

If you wanna blame others, I do rather takes that blame and put it on ME.

It is a bit weird when people started blaming others for THEIR own faults.



I have been doing a lot of thinking lately...

What is the benefit of blaming others?

Do you REALLY satisfied after you blame other people?

I said this, does NOT means that I do NOT blame others...well, sometimes I dO. AS human, we will always do. but then, when we reached to a certain LIMIT, we will start thinking.

Why do I have to blame others when I am the ONE who decided everything?

Others may have effect on you, but YOU are the one who decide whether want to be affected or not.

Bcoz it is YOUR feelings and it is YOURSELF.

If something happened out of your expectation, take times to calm yourself. Then MOVE ON.

After all, if it is MEANT TO BE, it is MEANT to be. Even without any helps from anyone.

Only ALLAH knows the best ;)

Cheers people!


No comments: